Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Enemy of My Own Conservative Judge Is My Friend

The tireless non-stop goose step of the right wing conservative party takes no pause even in the wake of Terri Schiavo's passing. Even as we breathe a sigh of relief that she's taken her final breath and is at peace, watch as they nail her to a cross. Her memory will be used to manipulate the establishment to swing judicial appointments more conservative, or cut back on Judge's powers, or ram through new legistlation to once again control the population and reduce our freedom.
Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Tommyblaze said...

I have a question. Lots of folks think its wrong to strap a person to a machine and kill them because the Bible says "Thou shall not kill". Actually, its Thou shall not murder, but thats a whole other post. Anyway, these people think life is for God to take and to give. So how do they feel about strapping a person to a machine that keeps them alive? Other side of the same coin or am I just blowing smoke up my ass to see my cheeks puff?

If you feel we should stay out of God's way, then you need to get all the way out, not just when its easy.

Or how about the people who are pro capital punishment, but anti abortion. I guess its all in the timing.

10:35 PM, April 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My church and my country could use a little mercy now
As they sink into a poisoned pit
That's going to take forever to climb out
They carry the weight of the faithful
Who follow them down
I love my church and country, and they could use some mercy now

--Mary Gauthier

1:11 PM, April 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home