Saturday, May 07, 2005

God Hates Democratic Baptists!

My good friend BOPDemocrat has graciously allowed me to post on his wonderful blog. Many thanks, Phil!

I'll occasionally drop in and post a rant or two. I'm working on a big one now. But this article caught my eye, so I thought I'd share it.

Now, we pirates are known to be a scurrilous, scruffy bunch, who care for naught but the next plunder, but I must admit that I'm a very spiritual man. I have a God that helps me every day, keeps me sane, and reminds me to keep doing the next right thing. The God of my understanding could really not give two holy shits about who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, #10 Downnig Street, or who occupies the basalt throne of the undiscovered Ululu tribe. The God of my understanding cares about compassion, about spiritual growth, and about honesty and integrity.

That being said, I'll bet my God can kick Chan Chandler's God's ass.

Yeharr
Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

It's Number 10 Downing Street...

Nice to have you on board BP.

12:08 PM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Balloon Pirate said...

I realized that after I posted, but I had to take the kids shopping for a Mother's Day present. I figured you'd comment on it, and I was right. I'll fix it now.

For the record, I doubt my God cares who lives at #16 Downing Street either...

4:04 PM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Phil said...

very nice first post! Raised the bar a bit I see, I'll have to polish off my keyboard and get to work.

10:48 PM, May 07, 2005  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Sorry if I came across as a pedant...

5:23 AM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home