Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Santorum

I'm still laughing.

I've been involved in a dialogue on The Cranky Yankee's blog regarding Creationism vs. Intelligent Design, and I was thinking about expanding my main comment into a post on this blog. One of the things I wanted to bring up was the Santorum Amendment, showing how far the Religious Wrong (still can't bear to call them Religious Right) will go in this situation.

So, I Googled "Santorum" and got this link.

I was completely taken aback. Nonplussed, even. But greatly amused. Instead of a bio of the Esteemed Junior Senator from the Keystone State, I was greeted with a brown smear on a white background and the following words:
"The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex."

One of the stereotypes of homosexual men is that they possess a biting wit. In this case, that stereotype bears out.

I may still expound on the Evolution/ID debate, but I don't think I'll be able to type Senator Rick's name again without seeing that brown splotch.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yeharr.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Dude said...

"One of the stereotypes of homosexual men is that they possess a biting wit. In this case, that stereotype bears out."

That would explain Bill Maher.....wait, I kid because I love.

12:18 PM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home